You have now learned what personal and critical responses to images entail. Now, using your ability to be discerning, find an image online that you believe would be worthwhile to respond to. Put a link to the image on your blog (NOT THE IMAGE ITSELF) and then write a
personal or critical response to the image of at least 400 words.
Imagine what it would be like with only one special person in your life. That one person always being there for you in your toughest times and always lending a shoulder to you when you need it most. Who would hold your hand when you were scared of would cuddle you when you were lonely. Not many people have experienced this life, but I know what this feels like.
I have this one extremely special person in my life that has always been there for me when I have needed him most. This person would be my Opa. Whenever I was feeling down my Opa would always bring me up with kind words saying that everything was going to be okay. He tells me that all I have to do is follow my stars and life will go on.
I have always pictured may stars being a blue in colour and a light yellow on the outside. I'm not sure why I have always seen them this way, but I guess it is because blue and yellow are encouraging colours to me.
This picture of these people holding hands remind me of my Opa and me this one time. We were holding hands and he was telling me that eerything was going to be okay with the life that I had ahead of me. He was saying that if ever I was alone when he was gone, all I had to do was look for a patch of sunlight and look for my shadow. Opa said that may shadow would always be with me because he was my shadow looking over me.
I am fortunate enough to still my special person in my life, but I know that evenutally lose him. When that time comes, it will ripe the remaining of my heart out, but I know that if I just look for my shadow, my Opa will be here for me!
That is what this picutre means to mean!
No comments:
Post a Comment